- TheChairman said Sorry things didn’t go so well, but it’s best that he was vetted with your first visit rather than expending time and money on Dr. Wrong. My wife knew about afib coughing years ago…...
- Fred Stiening said Coughing doesn’t earn any fees or sell any pharmaceuticals. You would think doctors would know about the vagal maneuvers. I did not need a lesson – my body just does what it needs to p...
- TheChairman said We have a GE SuperRadio 2. It has the best AM sensitivity of any radio I’ve ever owned. It still has some paint spatter on it from when I was a kid in 1977. That said, our ‘legacy’...
- Parrott said Okay Guys and Gals, Whats your favorite Panasonic radio you have owned ? > Panapet of course ! ( I still own it) Whats your Favorite Radio Shack Realistic radio you have owned ? Astronau...
- TheChairman said That AP (American Propaganda) ‘newswire’ reads more like a final hit-piece and disinfo campaign against LaRouche and several legitimate deep-state theories.
- TheChairman said I think we all skip a beat whenever uber-liberals start talking… My wife has a similar condition, so she voluntarily coughs to ‘fix the beat’. Her doctor says that is the correct act...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Can you vote in blackface? When I say my name at the government polling place, I always remind them they will have to take my word for it because it is illegal for them to ask to see my ID. Please l...
- Parrott said Hey , the POLLS are back ! Thank you Fred ! I promise I won’t just click through them. I will make a concerted effort to answer accurately . I like the polls, they are kind of addictive :...
- Parrott said Well this is relevant again: ‘Muslims for the Bern’ again. You know he ( Bernie) did the voice for the Arrdvark in the Pink Panther cartoon when Jackie Mason was on vacation. super...
- Parrott said you don’t need a stinkin ID! You can vote anywhere /everywhere ! Especially in Virginia now. Our Governor is going on a sensitivity/Listening tour across Va. Parrott
- Parrott said Hmmmm. I see new Polls only. Oh well. Chairman, they had a show on Coast to Coast ( that I unfortunately missed) on ‘Doppelganger’ . It was the 16th I think. oh well. I could remember &...
- Fred Stiening said Lyndon LaRouche has died, or so they are telling us https://www.apnews.com/f37818ce7354487fa7d0032f032d2e03
- Fred Stiening said The polls have same day registration with no photo id
- TheChairman said Yes Parrott, I can see the polls. Seeing the face of ‘the chosen one’ is getting old. 😉 I’m using Opera. As for call letters, we have a few good ones in AZ: KVOI ‘The VoiceR...
- Fred Stiening said The thing about call signs is especially true on FM, made even worse by FM translators “you are listening to W208EJ, Springfield Vermont” Part of the reason has to do with international ag...
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Category Archives: Cumulus Media
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2017/06/05/cumulus-media-adopts-anti-takeover-defense.html The market capitalization of Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) is down to a mere $14 million, carrying debt of around $2.4 billion. The board just executed a preferred rights agreement intended to block a takeover attempt if any owner or … Continue reading
Jon Grayson was originally doing an overnight show on KMOX in Saint Louis – CBS radio spread the show to its own stations, and then went into wider syndication by Westwood One, now owned by Cumulus Media. The main competitors … Continue reading
Nasdaq has several rules that a stock must follow in order to remain listed. One of the most important is a minimum stock price of $1 per share. The Cumulus stock had been down around $.30 a share since the … Continue reading
Gregg Knapp used to do a syndicated show distributed by the venerable Radio America. Recently, he has been doing a local talk show on KCMO in Kansas City Missouri. He just got the word that the new Greg Knapp experience … Continue reading
[Written December 28 2014] Cumulus Media, which acquired the ABC Radio legacy is ending its involvement after this week by switching to CNN “Features” at the top of the hour. According to my count, 33 Cumulus News/Talk stations currently carry … Continue reading
[written August 12, 2015 – Rdio has since folded and was acquired by Pandora]] This apparently has been in the works for a while. Rdio is a global streaming service created by the guys who invented Skype. It competes with … Continue reading
This morning’s mailbag contained the news that KGO-AM has killed their entire lineup. KGO is located in San Francisco and used to be a “progressive” talk station, long before Air America. One of its most famous alumni is Bernie Ward, … Continue reading
CBS Radio is in play. Now that Sumner Redstone is out of the picture at Viacom and CBS, rapid change may be in the air. Les Moonves runs CBS, and CBS radio is a division within CBS. CBS Radio is … Continue reading
Mary Berner, the new CEO of Cumulus Media, held her first full year conference call with Wall Street investors Thursday after the market closed. This is the first quarter for which she was responsible for running the company. The financial … Continue reading