Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- The new WABC-AM
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- No need to lie
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Tunein has legal issues
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
- prboylan said You’re absolutely right about Atlanta. The city that years ago adopted the motto “the city too busy to hate” has decided to make hate its #1 activity.
- prboylan said I’ll give it a listen. Who better than “Bo Snerdly” to capture Rush’s audience? I live in Georgia. Used to listen to Erik Erickson fairly often in the afternoons, until he insulted his audience by lecturing us that there was...
- prboylan said I confess that I’ve started listening to Alex Jones at infowars and Mike Adams at Natural News since Rush passed away. The problem isn’t so much the content from the folks trying to carry on Rush’s legacy, it’s the radio stat...
- Fred Stiening said I was reminded that Cumulus sold the iconic WPLJ-FM in New York City to K-Love, the cash cow of Radio. The breaking up of big radio is a good thing. While deregulation in 1996 was a necessity, the radio business would be healthier with slower conso...
- Fred Stiening said Sirius XM just announced they have 31 million paid subscribers. That does not include people on free trials or the paying subscribers to Pandora https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/siriusxm-adds-self-pay-satellite-radio-pandora-subscribers
Category Archives: North Carolina
WBT-AM is a nighttime clear channel 50 kW station on 1110 kHz based in Charlotte and that has a directional signal that aims up the I-85 corridor, but because of low ground conductivity (and being at a higher frequency) has … Continue reading
Deonte Lanier claims to be a Moorish citizen and not subject to the laws of Christians. He was accused of a murder in Charlotte in 2012. Drug related, of course. https://www.northmyrtlebeachonline.com/news/kw-murder-victim-has-ties-nc-shooting-trial His white girlfriend initially talked to police, but when … Continue reading
Crime rate (the Darker Blue, the safer the area) % population who identify as black Downtown has a lot of robberies – it has a mix of rich people, alcohol and public transit. Crime stats can also skew the area … Continue reading
PepsiCo CEO joins growing list of companies calling for LGBT law repeal You may have heard that the legislature of North Carolina rushed into special session after the City of Charlotte passed an ordinance 7-4 to require businesses to allow … Continue reading
The governor of North Carolina is calling the Legislature into special session to vote on delaying North Carolina’s primary, currently scheduled in Mid March. The reason is the Voting Rights Act – a Federal Court threw out the existing maps … Continue reading
The Carolina® team that plays a sporting event with a pointy ball are expected to win the once a year contest watched by thousands of Americans around the world. The Rand Corporation reports it is theoretically possible North Korea will … Continue reading
Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
If you’re around Sumter, it doesn’t matter if you live on a hill or not. The ground cannot deal with 15″ of rain. The Coastal plain is sand and quickly absorbs surface water, although it still has to go somewhere. … Continue reading
The fact that a 2XL T-shirt easily fit in my condo mailbox gives a hint at just how flimsy the material is, unless maybe it is carbon nanotube fibers. Time Warner has generously offered to let me remain a customer … Continue reading