- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- Health update
- Weekly Standard to fold?
- More year-end syndication changes
- NBC Sports radio to end most daytime syndication
- Miami Herald unloads on Jeffrey Epstein
- Censoring critics of censorship
- Laura Ingraham and Medved leaving talk radio
- Who are the fascists?
- Old Charlotte
- The reality of racial fear
- The bombs were fake
- Santa Trump is coming to town
- 1st amendment and commercial speech
- Free Investment Advice
- Migrant caravan turned back by riot police at Mexican border!
- Triton Digital being acquired by… Scripps?
- Fear in Detroit
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
Category Archives: Ted Cruz
Donald Trump caught some flack for repeating the National Enquirer story about Ted Cruz’s father being involved in the Assassination of JFK, but there was little media interest in following up to see if it was true. The story was … Continue reading
Did Ted Cruz just give his speech without saying Donald Trump’s name? I didn’t see the whole thing – I was catching up on sleep from Monday. I noticed that the Arena was full up to the rafters. Armstrong and … Continue reading
Say it isn’t so! The poll just released for West Virginia with Trump at 61% may have been as important as the sweep in Indiana. Maybe he’ll get a juicy chairmanship in the Senate Bill Kristol can now join Glenn … Continue reading
Donald Trump is going to win all five primaries in New England with 60%+ of the Republican vote. He’s 20% ahead of Cruz in California, which means he’ll win most of the delegates there. Meghan McCain today announced she has … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/politics/conservative-talk-radio-trump-cruz.html For the NY Times, this is an amazingly objective fact based summary. Conservatives were not called names. It has a picture of Michael Savage in his studio (in 2007). They explain the situation with Limbaugh, Savage, Laura Ingraham, Glenn … Continue reading