Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Getting Caught Up
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Caving to the digital overlords
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- The '80s until now
- GDPR Notice
- The Decline of the Dickey Empire
- Alexa Bombing
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- Is all-digital the future of AM radio?
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor freaks out over Glenn Beck's NRA speech
- Savage #2, Hannity #7
- Fun with snowflakes
- US Chamber of Commerce explains Common Core Math
- RebelSansClue said Happy New Year! Is the Savage podcast any good?
- Fred Stiening said The podcast has arrived. It is free, at least for now.
- RebelSansClue said I don’t even want to think about that. The day when Rush does his last show (if he hasn’t already) is getting ever nearer. I still think there’s a place for traditional radio though. Outdoor internet connections aren’t as stab...
- RebelSansClue said Yeah, but this site has better content!
- Fred Stiening said Kind of like here.
- RebelSansClue said Meh. No big loss. His web site looks about 2004ish. Really amateurish.
- Fred Stiening said Journeyman radio host Mancow is leaving WLS-AM in Chicago at the end of the month
- Fred Stiening said After I wrote that, one station defaulted to using iHeartRadio for the stream. How Amazon decides which streaming service to use I have no idea. It appears that you can tell Alexa which streaming service you want to use.
- Fred Stiening said The flip side is – what is to prevent a vaccine maker to claim their vaccine is 90% effective if it is a placebo and 80% are not susceptible to infection. The election is over after all. The Trump pandemic is over.
- Fred Stiening said I am blaming that on auto correct 😛 Crosley went on to dabble in the car business.
- Sparkey Johansen said Reporting a single keystroke typo: Powel Crosley Jr., not Crowley. I am refurbishing a Crosley 11-125U for a friend.
- Fred Stiening said One of my complaints about “big radio” is they tend to view on-air hosts as interchangeable. Inga lived and worked in the Central valley. She knew the people and politics of managing water resources, and the reliance on seasonal immigra...
Category Archives: Rush Limbaugh
Rush has pushed himself into the middle of this controversy, accusing NOAA, NASA, FEMA and the National Weather Service of hyping the danger of hurricanes in part to further the narrative about “global climate change” This definitely has some truth … Continue reading
Yesterday, I read Rush’s segment celebrating 28 years on radio and my reaction was he was laying the capstone on his career. An important aspect of negotiating is convincing the other party that you are prepared to walk away from … Continue reading
The bigger world is starting to know who Alex Jones is. The Republican nominee knows who he is and doors are opening. On Thursday’s show, he did most of an hour with Milo with a very warm and interesting conversation … Continue reading
Has it been 8 years already? Tom Taylor reminds the radio world that Rush’s 8 year, $200 million contract with Premiere Radio (iHeart/Clear Channel) ends in the next few weeks, as the company is fending off lawsuits trying to pull … Continue reading
[Written June 29, 2014] This is one of the longest standing beliefs of Rush Limbaugh – that Greenpeace and other environmental groups are motivated by forces wanting to destroy the US economic influence, not really protect the environment http://fortune.com/2014/06/27/russias-secret-energy-war/?xid=tab_top30
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/politics/conservative-talk-radio-trump-cruz.html For the NY Times, this is an amazingly objective fact based summary. Conservatives were not called names. It has a picture of Michael Savage in his studio (in 2007). They explain the situation with Limbaugh, Savage, Laura Ingraham, Glenn … Continue reading
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/17/gop_sells_america_down_the_river Drudge slugged the story that Rush wants to disband the Republican Party, I’ve seen this movie before, too. For the next year, Rush will fuel dissent within the Republican Party, then about October 15, 2016 will announce there is … Continue reading
It always seemed odd to hear ads proclaiming that within a short period of signing up for Lifelock and turning over all your sensitive personal information to them, thieves started trying to steal your identity. Coincidence? If you listen carefully … Continue reading
If you’re tired of the worthless junk flooding politico, foxnews.com and any page Matt Drudge links to, here is the original treasure trove of crap alt.fan.rush-Limbaugh on Google Groups First thing to know going in is this isn’t a place … Continue reading