Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- Tunein has legal issues
- No need to lie
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Caving to the digital overlords
- The new WABC-AM
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- Assorted Updates
- Public Radio station WAMU turns off website comments
- RebelSansClue said Can’t be any worse than the guy they got now.
- RebelSansClue said Well, it is streaming RADIO guide after all.
- RebelSansClue said I’m reading this. I don’t check every day, but I still read it.
- Fred Stiening said It’s hard to avoid the conclusion that nobody is reading any of this.
- Fred Stiening said TV information is being phased out. It was never really part of the mission of the website, although it was interesting during the digital TV transition.
- Fred Stiening said Yesterday morning, I had a chat with somebody at the FCC at their help desk. He was trying very hard to be helpful, and he actually knew more than I expected. The media bureau is its own division. It has a hundred years worth of legacy it has to deal...
- Fred Stiening said This problem has not fixed itself. I sent an email this morning to a person who probably can get the message to the right person. Interestingly, when I call the fcc’s toll free number of this morning, it could not complete the call as all the...
- Fred Stiening said Markley, van Camp and Robbins is a contender, but need a shorter name. It is a three guy ensemble show pretending to be right wing conservatives. The show is appearing on a wide variety of owners, and Markley has been around for quite a while. All...
- Fred Stiening said Seems to be broken 8^(
- Fred Stiening said Urban family Radio seems to have gone away. EMF, the company behind K-Love decided they needed to target non-white audiences a few years ago. It appears to have not worked out. The last update on their website was around Christmas time. Chasing aft...
- Fred Stiening said Moody Bible realizes there is no future in AM radio https://www.dailyherald.com/amp-article/20210402/business/210409886/ WMBI-AM was the flagship of the Moody Bible Institute’s Radio Network based in Chicago. Because Moody did not have access...
- Fred Stiening said One of the strangest late night shows in syndicated radio, Ground Zero by Clyde Lewis used to be produced by KXL-FM in Portland Oregon, but one day he walked in and was told to pack his bags, although the station would continue to be an affiliate. K...
Category Archives: Mark Levin
Just in time to start the countdown until Hillary is unelected in 2020, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin and NAFTA immigrant Mark Steyn join forces on CRTV, a video pay TV channel for right minded Conservatives. Announcement Pre-orders are available for … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/politics/conservative-talk-radio-trump-cruz.html For the NY Times, this is an amazingly objective fact based summary. Conservatives were not called names. It has a picture of Michael Savage in his studio (in 2007). They explain the situation with Limbaugh, Savage, Laura Ingraham, Glenn … Continue reading
Religion News (Asian) Indians are becoming increasingly important to the Republican Party. One of the two Republicans on the FCC is a Hindu child of immigrants. Governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley is as well. Bobby Jindal was Governor of … Continue reading
Press Release Oy Vey
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425505/ted-cruz-touts-mark-levin-house-speaker Among other things, Levin has directly and clearly said that Barack Obama is an Anti-Semite who wants to kill Jews. I don’t plan to spend much time thinking about politics, but Ted Cruz just played an important card. Stay … Continue reading
http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2953723&spid=24698 Not content to push away Republicans by canceling Rush Limbaugh, Entercom has decided it can’t afford Cumulus Radio’s Mark Levin either. It does make some sense – there aren’t many Republicans in Massachusetts. Hold on a second – the … Continue reading
Sean Hannity (the wall banger) announced today he is going to expose Michael Savage’s actual background. Long time readers here know that I’ve said for years Michael Weiner is playing a stereotypical Conservative (from the perspective of a Marin County … Continue reading
Mark Levin is an attorney (I am not – I know law from watching Perry Mason) One very important rule about questioning people in a trial is to not embed a “fact” in a question if you haven’t already introduced … Continue reading
Fox Talk Radio moved Alan Colmes to 6-9 PM on Monday. I listened to pretty much his entire show tonight (Wednesday). He encouraged callers to tell how they are hearing the show. Every caller said they were listening on the … Continue reading
Starting Tuesday, Michael Savage will be heard on Cumulus Media from 9PM to midnight, the time slot currently held by John Batchelor. Batchelor and Mark Levin were inherited from ABC Radio via The Citadel Acquisition. Now the questions this provokes: … Continue reading