- Fred Stiening said Washington Times Wesley Pruden has died https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/17/wes-pruden-washington-times-editor-and-columnist-d/ So has former supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens. The...
- Fred Stiening said Poll flashback on wafel https://streamingradioguide.com/show-poll.php?pollnum=1262
- CC1s121LrBGT said I have actually listened to WAPS off and on for about 15 years. It is very professionally run, better than most NPR stations. It has music I like and no commercials. I dropped it from my favorites li...
- Fred Stiening said Thursday is the 50th anniversary of Ted Kennedy’s stupidity costing him any chances of becoming president some day https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2019/07/10/50-years-chappaq...
- Fred Stiening said Given that my list is 20 years old oh, I thought it might be a good idea to update the market sizes. I went to the official Nielsen list, and realize there’s a major piece of deception going on....
- Fred Stiening said In case you were wondering, the arch is made from elk antlers
- Fred Stiening said The latest homicides involve three men with Hispanic names found shot in an apartment complex, two of whom were dead when police arrived. This part of Charlotte is the part where the working class wh...
- Fred Stiening said Seriously, why does a high school need a radio station with a $1.6 million dollar budget? https://www.ohio.com/news/20190715/akron-schools-public-radio-station-could-be-model-for-columbus-operations-s...
- Fred Stiening said The backstory https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2018/january/moody-bible-president-paul-nyquist-resigns-julie-roys-fired.html
- Fred Stiening said Source: https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/187872/moody-radio-to-sell-three-am-stations
- Fred Stiening said Come on, radio is the theater of the mind!
- CC1s121LrBGT said Somehow, I don’t think that would have helped the Presidential Weekly Radio Address… not even if it was on FM. 😉
- Fred Stiening said The ratings would go through the roof if the president’s wife was lounging on a tiger skin rug in a skimpy bikini.
- CC1s121LrBGT said What about the fireside chats ? Don’t tell me they will be no more as well!?! 😉
- Fred Stiening said When a radio show doesn’t air and nobody notices, that’s a big hint https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/12/trump-killed-presidential-weekly-address-no-one-noticed/
- Searching for McGouda
- Iconic heritage AM station fades away
- Amazon Prime Day
- Live from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Revision to metro areas
- Buh-buy Mapleton
- Station Search – new and improved
- The month for grilling
- Cox sells its radio division to early SiriusXM investor
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Category Archives: Mark Levin
Just in time to start the countdown until Hillary is unelected in 2020, Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin and NAFTA immigrant Mark Steyn join forces on CRTV, a video pay TV channel for right minded Conservatives. Announcement Pre-orders are available for … Continue reading
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/30/us/politics/conservative-talk-radio-trump-cruz.html For the NY Times, this is an amazingly objective fact based summary. Conservatives were not called names. It has a picture of Michael Savage in his studio (in 2007). They explain the situation with Limbaugh, Savage, Laura Ingraham, Glenn … Continue reading
Religion News (Asian) Indians are becoming increasingly important to the Republican Party. One of the two Republicans on the FCC is a Hindu child of immigrants. Governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley is as well. Bobby Jindal was Governor of … Continue reading
Press Release Oy Vey
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425505/ted-cruz-touts-mark-levin-house-speaker Among other things, Levin has directly and clearly said that Barack Obama is an Anti-Semite who wants to kill Jews. I don’t plan to spend much time thinking about politics, but Ted Cruz just played an important card. Stay … Continue reading
http://www.radioink.com/Article.asp?id=2953723&spid=24698 Not content to push away Republicans by canceling Rush Limbaugh, Entercom has decided it can’t afford Cumulus Radio’s Mark Levin either. It does make some sense – there aren’t many Republicans in Massachusetts. Hold on a second – the … Continue reading
Sean Hannity (the wall banger) announced today he is going to expose Michael Savage’s actual background. Long time readers here know that I’ve said for years Michael Weiner is playing a stereotypical Conservative (from the perspective of a Marin County … Continue reading
Mark Levin is an attorney (I am not – I know law from watching Perry Mason) One very important rule about questioning people in a trial is to not embed a “fact” in a question if you haven’t already introduced … Continue reading
Fox Talk Radio moved Alan Colmes to 6-9 PM on Monday. I listened to pretty much his entire show tonight (Wednesday). He encouraged callers to tell how they are hearing the show. Every caller said they were listening on the … Continue reading
Starting Tuesday, Michael Savage will be heard on Cumulus Media from 9PM to midnight, the time slot currently held by John Batchelor. Batchelor and Mark Levin were inherited from ABC Radio via The Citadel Acquisition. Now the questions this provokes: … Continue reading