- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
- Meet Cathy Hughes
- Not just the United States
- Making America’s Malls great again
- October, the month for fear
- President Trump: Bush’s invasion of Iraq was the single biggest mistake in US history
- Vicarious Hurricane Watch
- Who is Qi Lu and why should you care?
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Fun with snowflakes
- Say Something or Don’t Tell?
- Alex Jones banned from iTunes and Facebook
- Politico stoking race war within House leadership
- Augustus, the strong Caesar
- Today’s overflowing news bag (per Tom Taylor)
- You can feel secure now
- It’s Official – 2020 RNC convention coming to Charlotte
- Changes in Philly
- Big improvement at FCC Website
- More train action than you can shake a stick at
- The future of grocery retailing?
- Visiting Our Heritage
- The Conservative Mom
- Ray Lucia wins at Supreme Court
- Puerto Rico update
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Is President Trump out to dismantle the NWO?
- Unmasking AT&T
- Domestic Content protection in a global community
- California to vote on three way split
- CEO of K-Love / Air1 to retire
- New face at the FCC
- JUNE is busting out all over
- Taking Cookies from Strangers
- Fred Stiening said Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has died. Alt-Ctrl-Del did not revive him.
- Fred Stiening said Afraid of electricity use possibly causing fires, PG&E deliberately cuts power to 60,000 customers http://amp.ktvu.com/news/pg-e-shuts-off-power-schools-closed-because-of-high-winds-fire-danger T...
- Fred Stiening said MLB should move or add teams in Cuba and Dominican Republic and see how quickly the myth of Baseball being “America’s sport” vaporizes
- Fred Stiening said Apparently things went smoothly
- Fred Stiening said One of the main aspects is that the behind-the-scenes people, like the producers and the music editors will get royalties. Music produced before 1972 was being screwed over by the way the previous l...
- Fred Stiening said I am a bit puzzled by what is going on. My best guess is they were unable to get any conventional movie distribution, so they did one of these Glenn Beck things where you broadcast it to a group of th...
- countess robini said No. I really don’t think it is. But since it is basically guy land here I will tell you I have heard a few stories over the years from other women. * An older professional woman raped in her...
- countess robini said Can we get it on roku tv later? P.s.: we saw “first man. ” The reviews were so good. Movie underwhelming. Went to the 4:20 show. About 12 people in the theater, including us. All aging b...
- countess robini said Thank you for the plug for hoopla. Here in Charlotte everyone with a library card gets to borrow six items a month. I tried doing a few audiobooks on hoopla but found it cumbersome to use and the cont...
- countess robini said That’s ok, Parrott. I worked in three different newsrooms. Heard lots of bad words.
- Fred Stiening said While checking out the Jesus Christ show, iHeart was running an ad for an “IPO” for the company that publishes “High Times” magazine. Puff Puff.
- Fred Stiening said Less than a month from the election, YouTube stars Diamond and Silk have a movie out in theaters. The two pro-Trump black women star in “Dummycrats”. In the Charlotte metro area, with...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Your reply is 100% correct and something I hadn’t considered. I was thinking more of flying objects and the damage they will do to a structure (A flying brick at 175 mph will go through an ave...
- Fred Stiening said Every source I looked at says v³ http://windpower.generatorguide.net/wind-energy.html Momentary gust in a single spot is not how the intensity of a hurricane is measured.
- Fred Stiening said And Hoopla
- CC1s121LrBGT said In all seriousness, most libraries now have ebooks that with your library card, you can download for free from Amazon.com. You check them out like a regular book but there is never a late fee –...
- Fred Stiening said It is worth admitting that WCBS has long carried the Yankees games 😉 However, the Mets play the Cubs – who still play many weekday day games
- Fred Stiening said If your local library hired robots to fetch and store books, we could repurpose librarians to be Uber drivers
- Fred Stiening said Just because you live for today, and there is nothing to die for – doesn’t mean you might not die today. It is easy to imagine no possessions when you’re living next to Central Par
- CC1s121LrBGT said I have been wondering why Yoko Ono just released a new modernized version of her late husband’s classic, “Imagine”. Enjoy if you can. I wonder if you can. https://www.youtube.com/...
- CC1s121LrBGT said The energy is actually proportional to the mass of the traveling object time the square (rather than cube) of its velocity. I had read that Michael’s windspeeds were clocked at 175 mph. I̵...
- CC1s121LrBGT said Since the advent of Google, we hardly even use the Dewey decimal system. 😉
- CC1s121LrBGT said Onward indeed. Lean forward as they liked to say as MSLSD. https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/11/steve-deace-joins-theblaze-lineup-starting-next-week https://www.conservativereview.com/news/we-lik...
- Fred Stiening said ICANN is changing the locks on the internet https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-08-22-en
- Fred Stiening said Charleston had 50-60 mph wind gusts and ugly seas, but nothing catastrophic https://www.postandcourier.com/news/wind-gusts-up-to-mph-reported-in-charleston-from-tropical/article_4ba09cda-cd4e-11e8-941...
- Fred Stiening said Emmis is abandoning NextRadio. The CEO of Emmis Jeff Smulyan has been pressuring cell phone companies to activate the FM circuitry in many cell phones so people can listen to “over the air”...
- Parrott said That wild Fred, and did you know there are 24o,000 wickens in the U.S. ? will this record deal that Trump signed, make music cost more? I don’t listen to anything new anymore. ‘Flowers...
- Fred Stiening said President just signed the Music Modernization Act into law https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/trump-signs-music-modernization-act-736185/
- Parrott said In other October news, “A US and Russian astronaut made an emergency landing following a rocket failure on a mission to the International Space Station. Shortly after lift-off, the Soyuz rocket...
- Parrott said Doom Alert : Beep, Beep, Beep. Stocks down 800 points yesterday, poised to drop another 300 points today. end of Doom alert, Kanye West is meeting President Trump for Lunch today. ‘Kid R...
- Parrott said No one gives a shift about baseball. Overpaid ‘roids’ that don’t shake hands after a game.
- Fred Stiening said To clarify the point, the amount of energy contained in wind is cubed by the wind speed (and the weight of the air – aka humidity). A 200 mph wind is 8 times the energy of a 100 mph wind. Alm...
- Fred Stiening said In a move to destroy the WCBS-AM franchise, Entercom is picking up NY Mets baseball next year. All News stations survive because commuters put the station on a button and just leave it there. P1 li...
- Fred Stiening said Donald Trump announced the winds from Michael will “hit almost 200 mph” They don’t teach physics at the Wharton School of Business…
- Fred Stiening said The FCC is moving forward with cutting back the protections given to Class A AM stations in the 1920s. Class A stations are ones that keep broadcasting with full power (mostly 50,000 watts) after the...
- Parrott said WEBY has Hurricane broadcasting information going on. They are in Milton Florida on the outside of Pensacola Florida. They say they are in the zone of just rain bands, and lighter winds. they are st...
- Fred Stiening said Hurricane Michael comes ashore today on the Gulf coast and will proceed up the East side of the Allegheny mountains, putting the East Coast on strong side of the storm. By making Florence from a marg...
- Fred Stiening said Fear of big flags https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/camping-world-ceo-blasts-statesville-council-vows-flag-isn-t-coming-down-/845876309
- Parrott said Interesting. C&O had that, we’ll it went to Petosky. It was Pere Marquette heritage. You could get off at Traverse city. Dipsticks, they didn’t know what they had. From Ann Arbor th...
- TheChairman said Being this is Michigan, a quote from the TC ‘dreamers’ says it all: “A ongoing study suggests there’s enough demand to justify a passenger train from Ann Arbor to Traverse City. Now...
- Fred Stiening said WDET-FM reports Michigan is considering starting a passenger train from Detroit to Traverse City
- CC1s121LrBGT said Charlestown beach washup. https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article219544575.html
- CC1s121LrBGT said UPDATE: https://humandefense.com/identified-man-who-roundhouse-kicked-pro-life-leader/
- Fred Stiening said I think it very unlikely he will personally be caught in a moral dilemma over an unexpected pregnancy
- Fred Stiening said If you look at the Y for the CLT transmodal facility, the land is on the North side, right against the I-85/485 interchange. It will be pretty straightforward to haul containers on the road West of t...
- Parrott said that’s wild. Amazon is building everywhere. Long story, two weeks ago, a friend of mine at work and I ‘railfan’ with Google satellite and google car. We check things out at work s...
- Parrott said yeah, takes a lot of energy to build the damn things. Those wind farms kill a lot of birds also. They never mention that. Environmental whacko’s. I have never liked that wind generating BS. p...
- haiti222 said Metro Detroit is full of changes. On a forum about the city, detroityes.com, some of the posters are gleeful about the decline of certain elite malls, while bemoaning the older malls closure. Somerset...
- Parrott said ‘Man’ was bit of a stretch. This is a great example of the left. You can’t discuss/argue anything with them, because when they start to lose, they resort to some sucker-punch viol...
- CC1s121LrBGT said If Amazon doesn’t pay those robots a “fair wage”, I wonder if they moonlight at those new robot bordellos that I keep hearing about.
Category Archives: Barack Obama
CNN Things can’t possibly get more confusing or dangerous. Turkey says they did it to go after Kurdish fighters backed by the US to “get ISIL” – or is it to overthrow President Assad? Or to kill ISIS? In recent … Continue reading
Without the protection of the federal “risk corridors”, pretty much nobody is willing to write individual health insurance policies. With the withdrawal of Aetna, that leaves exactly one provider left in NC – Blue Cross, and they have not said … Continue reading
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/31/marthas-vineyard-holiday-homes-barack-obama Any idea who the woman with the short hair is?
Gavin Long was the shooter who killed three policemen in Baton Rouge, the state capital of Lousiana, which is where many survivors from Hurricane Katrina relocated. Gavin Long is not from Louisiana – he lived in Kansas City, Missouri and … Continue reading
This is the time of year that insurers have to put their cards on the table for next year. Since by now, ACA was going to be wildly successful, the ACA was to phase out the guarantee of Federal money … Continue reading
[Written March 7, 2015] Story http://www.littleleague.org/media/llnewsarchive/2015/January-April/little-league-jrw-ruling.htm Ah, it was a wonderful story – how a group of non-diverse kids ducking bullets every day in South Chicago won the Little League World Series, kicking European slavemaster ass. President Obama welcomed them … Continue reading
It’s pretty inconceivable after watching last night’s Republican debate with Hugh Hewitt’s attempt to attack Trump over his alleged “neutrality” on the Israeli / Palestinian problem, and Marco Rubio’s assertion that Gaza is “Israeli land”…. but… After Egypt nationalized the … Continue reading
https://www.rt.com/news/332454-saudi-arabia-big-drills/ Saudi Arabia has moved aircraft to Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, near the border with Syria. Saudi Arabia has stated clearly this is to topple Assad. In the event of a shooting war, Turkey has a lot of vulnerabilities, … Continue reading
Religion News (Asian) Indians are becoming increasingly important to the Republican Party. One of the two Republicans on the FCC is a Hindu child of immigrants. Governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley is as well. Bobby Jindal was Governor of … Continue reading