Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- No need to lie
- Tunein has legal issues
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Clark Howard gives 30 day notice
- Alpha Media files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- iHeart terminates Steve Sommers for talking politics
- Caving to the digital overlords
- The new WABC-AM
- Assorted Updates
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Macky said Fred, this is my first time posting. I check in regularly and I appreciate the insights that you and the other users provide. Please keep it going! It is a bright spot in dark times.
- RebelSansClue said Can’t be any worse than the guy they got now.
- RebelSansClue said Well, it is streaming RADIO guide after all.
- RebelSansClue said I’m reading this. I don’t check every day, but I still read it.
- Fred Stiening said It’s hard to avoid the conclusion that nobody is reading any of this.
- Fred Stiening said TV information is being phased out. It was never really part of the mission of the website, although it was interesting during the digital TV transition.
- Fred Stiening said Yesterday morning, I had a chat with somebody at the FCC at their help desk. He was trying very hard to be helpful, and he actually knew more than I expected. The media bureau is its own division. It has a hundred years worth of legacy it has to deal...
- Fred Stiening said This problem has not fixed itself. I sent an email this morning to a person who probably can get the message to the right person. Interestingly, when I call the fcc’s toll free number of this morning, it could not complete the call as all the...
- Fred Stiening said Markley, van Camp and Robbins is a contender, but need a shorter name. It is a three guy ensemble show pretending to be right wing conservatives. The show is appearing on a wide variety of owners, and Markley has been around for quite a while. All...
- Fred Stiening said Seems to be broken 8^(
- Fred Stiening said Urban family Radio seems to have gone away. EMF, the company behind K-Love decided they needed to target non-white audiences a few years ago. It appears to have not worked out. The last update on their website was around Christmas time. Chasing aft...
- Fred Stiening said Moody Bible realizes there is no future in AM radio https://www.dailyherald.com/amp-article/20210402/business/210409886/ WMBI-AM was the flagship of the Moody Bible Institute’s Radio Network based in Chicago. Because Moody did not have access...
Category Archives: Conservative Talk
Most of the last 90 years, New York City radio has had a Gambling helping start their day. John R is generation three of the Gambling radio family. Most of his time was on WOR-AM, although he did move to … Continue reading
WAVL-AM in Apollo PA (Population 1,647) took advantage of the FCC Saving AM radio project and added an FM translator and did the opposite of most similar stations. They are switching from music to talk. http://pa-talk.com/ Quinn’s one man act … Continue reading
Bloomberg story Michael Bloomberg and his empire are about as hardcore #nevertrump as you can get. Late night religious Conservative talk show host Steve Deace is also. Since they’re both on the same team, why did Bloomberg decide to make … Continue reading
Westwood One / Cumulus just extended their contract with Michael Savage, who escaped from his Talk Radio Network prison 4 years ago. At least here, he is the #2 most streamed show, and sneaking up on the Rushmeister. Part of … Continue reading
Politico coverage Glenn Beck is on trial for repeatedly accusing a Saudi national of being the “money man” in the Boston Marathon pressure cooker bombing. He continued to repeat the charge even after Homeland Security said there no evidence supporting … Continue reading
Yesterday, I read Rush’s segment celebrating 28 years on radio and my reaction was he was laying the capstone on his career. An important aspect of negotiating is convincing the other party that you are prepared to walk away from … Continue reading
The bigger world is starting to know who Alex Jones is. The Republican nominee knows who he is and doors are opening. On Thursday’s show, he did most of an hour with Milo with a very warm and interesting conversation … Continue reading
The Hall of Fame opened up voting to the public and the listeners to radio chose Michael Savage. Several radio executives were asked if they plan to commit suicide, but there was no immediate comment. Perhaps Sally Jesse Raphael can … Continue reading
Has it been 8 years already? Tom Taylor reminds the radio world that Rush’s 8 year, $200 million contract with Premiere Radio (iHeart/Clear Channel) ends in the next few weeks, as the company is fending off lawsuits trying to pull … Continue reading