- Fred Stiening said Why SRGuide is becoming Google invisible Google is the force that got most of the internet to switch to the secure https:// protocol. So I complied The problem is Google considers https://streamingra...
- Fred Stiening said The answer is 42
- CC1s121LrBGT said What does the county by county analysis say? 😉
- Fred Stiening said There seems to be a correlation between percentage of radio stations that stream, and the probability the state votes for Democrats for President https://streamingradioguide.com/radio-station-list-by-...
- CC1s121LrBGT said We can do that.. and the frosting will have custom inscriptions too. First, however, our great leader will need to check your legal will to determine what size serving you qualify for… and to he...
- JayMar said I would definitely consider joining your religion if you promise that upon death I will be fed French Vanilla ice cream and pound cake with chocolate frosting.
- Fred Stiening said I am “in” if hydrogenated transfats are part of the Communion service
- Fred Stiening said If it is the fourth weekend in June, that means it’s time for ARRL field day!
- CC1s121LrBGT said “Separate but Equal”, long live “Separate but Equal” despite the Supreme Court ruling. While I don’t advocate treating people differently because of their skin color, I d...
- CC1s121LrBGT said I’ve thought about setting up a climate change religion with all kinds of carbon and solar shows and on-air collections to pay for missionaries to be sent to Washinton to convert tax money into...
- Fred Stiening said Haven’t paid your FCC fees since 2005? Just invoke the “minority” defense http://www.insideradio.com/free/fcc-gives-two-am-owners-a-second-chance-to-renew/article_73ad8610-8b4f-11e9...
- Fred Stiening said According to a Russian radio station in New York City, there are between 6.5 and 7 million Russians living in the United States. That’s a lot of votes for Donald Trump!
- Fred Stiening said This might be a sign of the End Times – New York Times doing a positive story about Michael Savage https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/politics/michael-savage-trump.html As they say in the M...
- Mark said Naptha Tanker just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- CC1s121LrBGT said Triple Crown! 😉
- You are worth $67 per year to radio
- The FX explosion
- No mas! ESPN Deportes closing
- How to make a small fortune in radio…
- The death of America’s rural radio, according to the Guardian(.UK)
- Breaking up is hard to do
- June knows heat
- ¿Hablas Cumulus?
- Mother, MAY I?
- The Problem with Flint, Michigan
- In the radio news…
- Sri Lanka
- The Changing Radio Audience
- Rap – the new “Country” music
- Would you buy stock in a “new” iHeartRadio?
- The end of WBT-AM
- Creeping censorship
- Bruce Williams has died
- The Green Great Leap Forward
- Entercom, the 900 pound gorilla
- System rollback
- Cumulus bails on New York City
- How Doc Thompson was killed by a quiet zone
- Google neutrality?
- The New Edge
- IHeart/Clear Channel bankruptcy gets final signoff
- State of the Union
- The Nordic Gender Paradox
- Inside Public Radio
- More money for bike trails
- Bird Box Challenge
- New Year brings New Changes
- California high speed rail update
- Tom Taylor to retire at 70
- This may be final post
- About the Guide►
- Contemporary Christian Music
- FM Translators
- Global Instability►
- Collapse of America►
- American Journalism
- American Politics►
- Fascism comes to America
- Newspaper decline
- Police State America
- the Invasion
- US Economic Recovery
- Collapse of the EU►
- Energy Supply
- Fear of Nature
- Free Trade
- Internet Insecurity
- Trump 2017►
- War and not War►
- Police State America
- Radio Biz►
- America Loves Sports!
- Deceptive Advertising
- Local Radio Events
- Low Power FM
- Music Radio
- Player Metrics
- Public Radio
- Radio News
- Radio Owners►
- Station Sales / Transfers
- Streaming Royalties
- Talk Radio►
- The FCC►
- The Music of Radio
- Unique Stations
- Totally random stuff►
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Premiere has a new syndicated show – a Coast to Coast like program that was a local show on KXL has gone national. The hours are not yet clear – the web page says 7PM-Midnight Pacific (10 PM – 3 … Continue reading
(Oops – forgot to click “publish”) Friday was the final day of the G Gordon Liddy Show. Mrs Liddy died about a year ago. The G-man has previously said he would keep doing the show until the day he … Continue reading
Today began with an Email telling me that WTNT has dropped America’s Morning News. This is significant because WTNT was the “flagship” station for the show affiliated with the Washington Times and syndicated by Talk Radio Network. TRN is located … Continue reading
First a map http://www.suntimes.com/news/violence/index.html The quick overview of who lives where in Chicago – from Roosevelt South and including Harvey, from Lake Michigan west to the Dan Ryan freeway and just beyond is the Democratic Party plantation – originally blacks … Continue reading
If the name sounds familiar, Park Ridge is the Chicago suburb where a young Hillary Clinton grew up and began to admire Barry Goldwater – before she went off to college and was consumed by the charms of Bill Clinton. … Continue reading
The server is back online (mostly) The eMachine that ran the server for the past year may not have survived bouncing across the Seneca Indian reservation on route 17, but the ruggedized USB drive did as well as the older … Continue reading
A million people apparently thought that with pixie dust you could make 1.5% per day on your “investment” http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanmaglich/2012/08/18/feds-halt-alleged-600-million-zeekrewards-ponzi-scheme-how-it-happened-and-whats-next/ The SEC just seized it. The company has about $225 million in the bank and investors believe they have $3 … Continue reading
My day began with the sad news that Radio-info.com as we know it is going away. The owners are retiring and Tom Taylor (my main source for radio industry news) is leaving to pursue other interests. Radio-info.com is going to … Continue reading
Big news day – my time and energy is limited, so here is the placeholder if you have opinions – Buckley Broadcasting (now on the Third Generation ™) has announced it is selling WOR-AM to Clear Channel. Goodbye Joan Hamburg, … Continue reading