Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Category Archives: Presidential Elections
Here is the complete text of Huey Long’s speech to the nation in the 1934 broadcast nationwide on the NBC radio network. http://www.hueylong.com/programs/share-our-wealth-speech.php As you read it, see how much it shares with the speeches of Donald Trump and Bernie … Continue reading
CC (can I call you C for short) posted this so deep in comments that people won’t see it – it’s worthy of its own thread http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cleveland-hero-charles-ramsey-8702415 I’m shocked, I tell you. CC noticed (and I did as well) Mr … Continue reading
http://wchbnewsdetroit.com/2429656/detroit-home-owner-claims-she-and-her-baby-are-forced-to-live-with-squatter/?omcamp=DNL-DNL Unless things have changed in Detroit, Ms. Peterson has zero chance of a court ruling in her favor. She’ll be lucky if the publicity of this situation doesn’t result in a group of people arriving at her house and … Continue reading
If you weren’t glued to C-SPAN all afternoon, you could have missed this. Fox News Radio specifally covered it up on the top of the hour. There is big trouble brewing inside the Democratic Party. A party’s “platform” is mostly … Continue reading
If the name sounds familiar, Park Ridge is the Chicago suburb where a young Hillary Clinton grew up and began to admire Barry Goldwater – before she went off to college and was consumed by the charms of Bill Clinton. … Continue reading
House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, the individual who has the legal responsibility to pass a budget in the House and send it to the Senate for approval, which he has done like clockwork – only to have Harry S. … Continue reading
Back on July 4th, I posted some thoughts about how much work it took by our society that I was able to eat a meal at Penn Station in New York City – how the water was being carried by … Continue reading
That’s the message WOL-AM in Washington DC heard http://woldcnews.com/1017127/mitt-romneys-naacp-speech-hes-wasnt-even-pretending-to-care/ Hey, it worked for Bill Clinton and Sister Souljah http://mobile.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/does-romney-need-a-sister-souljah-moment–20120312 In other Communisty news, Jesse Jackson Jr, a current member of the US House from Chicago has vanished without explanation. Dad … Continue reading
In Saudi Arabia, women are property, have no right to vote, and are not allowed to drive. The country is officially 100% Muslim as not being Muslim is a capital offense. There are no elections. There is no Democracy or … Continue reading
This story becomes interesting now that President Obama has announced he supports Gay Marriage, creating an opportunity for Republicans if they only understood a bit more how fragile the Democratic Party alliance is (and actually wanted to win). One of … Continue reading