Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Getting Caught Up
- K&W cafeterias files for bankruptcy
- Clear Channel, the final chapter
- June knows heat
- Et tu, Julyus?
- Do you see problems?
- Website Status
- LFPINC and marketing 101
- Michael "Savage" Weiner seeks freedom
- SEPTA, the month of brotherly love
- Send in the Clouds
- Resumption of service
- Coloring the News
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Stale FCC data
- fhiggins said This is exactly why I come to this blog. Appreciate the analysis.
- Fred Stiening said The listen to a random station button on the main page actually works now. https://streamingradioguide.com/listenrand.php Initially, it just chooses one out of around 12,000 stations. You can limit it to a category like “country music” a...
- Fred Stiening said Randi Rhodes has resurfaced after “leaving corporate America for 10 years”. The handful of stations clinging to progressive talk don’t have enough programming to fill a schedule, so they backfill with Coast to Coast, Clark Howard,...
- Fred Stiening said Alex Jones is passing along the claim that the vidoes from Hunter Biden’s hard drive show him having sex with underage Chinese girls. Is it illegal to go to another country to engage in sexual acts that would be illegal in the United States? Y...
- Parrott said Well Carp ! those were the days, going to my favorite knife and gun club, listening to the Cigar Dave show live on WFNR on Saturday afternoons. Cigar dave no longer syndicated, the 1998 Jeep needs a radiator and is parked in the back yard. Sell...
- Fred Stiening said A caller to the Money Pit let the cat out of the bag. Many shows in radio syndication are not live – they are fake live. Click and Clack was the best show at hiding this. The phone number mentioned on the phone connects you to voicemail wher...
- Fred Stiening said Alpha Male Cigar Dave is gone. His syndicated show ended abruptly in June. He is still available on a free podcast on his website
- Fred Stiening said Maybe I should’ve been a reporter in another life. A key question that nobody appears to be asking about the hunter Biden story… One of the pictures from the MacBook shows Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe hanging out of his mouth. Who took...
- Fred Stiening said On a positive note, I learned today that the Golden Corral Buffet in Greensboro has reopened and offering both pickup and delivery and dining room. Of the ways I consume food, Golden Buffet is by far the healthiest. I used Grubhub for delivery an...
- Fred Stiening said I am "shocked" that an India born feminist who got her law degree from New York University would not understand the idea of freedom https://www.law.nyu.edu/centers/birnbaum-womens-leadership-network/podcasts/gadde
- Fred Stiening said Twitter is grateful for the feedback it has received and significantly changed its policy. https://mobile.twitter.com/vijaya Even journalists who want Joe Biden to win would object to a legitimate journalist and the White House Press Secretary being...
- Fred Stiening said In the dog eat dog world of Truth, Twitter is suspending anyone who links to the NY Post story, not even referring to the allegedly “hacked” data. If you give someone the password to your device and they look at your device, that is not “hacking” h...
Monthly Archives: December 2014
AP news coverage God works in mysterious ways. You may have heard that a Walmart store in Idaho was killed by a two year old. Hold on a second – that’s not right. The child did not shoot the store, … Continue reading
6 days of data (source: Charlotte Observer) What – me worry? Remember that the primary purpose of government and newspapers is to scare you. Let’s have a look at homicide for the past 6 months – Charlotte’s population is about … Continue reading
January will see the arrival of the much anticipated generic top of the hour news. Cumulus is dropping ABC News and Westwood One (owned by Cumulus) ended NBC Radio News on December 14th. To save costs, Cumulus will be using … Continue reading
President Obama’s “Smart” war in Afghanistan is over. Of course, the objective of killing Osama Bin Ladin had nothing to do with Afghanistan, as he was found in a safe house in Pakistan, being protected by the Pakistani secret police. … Continue reading
Securenet is one of the survivors in the radio streaming business. Unlike iHeartRadio, Rdio, SiriusXM, Tunein, Stitcher, etc – aggregators who put many stations in one App, Securenet sells apps to stations one at a time. Joining an aggregator just … Continue reading
The major market ratings came out today. The suffocation of the former ABC AM radio stations continues * New York * WABC-AM – 1.5% share (-0.3) Now half the audience of NPR WNYC-FM WPLJ-FM – 2.1 (-0.4) OK, it’s FM … Continue reading
Last night, while “checking” to see if John Bachelor was still on WABC-AM in New York, I noticed the entry said Seaton Hall College Basketball might be on the air instead. It occurred to me that I haven’t heard live … Continue reading
Imagine that you’re driving down a residential street – and when you stop at a stop sign, a person in a car labeled “official government business” pulls you over. They walk up to your window and I announce – “hello, … Continue reading
While people are distracted, Cumulus Media announced the post-holiday replacement for Larry Elder on KABC-AM in Los Angeles from 3-6 PM Pacific Time. Dr Drew Pinsky and a sidekick do a two hour show on Westwood One from 1-3 AM … Continue reading
Should you ever think Jimmy Carter is not a moron, reread his energy speech from 1977 http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/primary-resources/carter-energy/ Carter advises that all of the world’s oil resources will be gone by 1990, and the solution is to force electric utilities to … Continue reading