Popular PostsThe 15 most visited posts in last 60 days:
- Assorted Updates
- The new WABC-AM
- EMF / K-Love / Air1 leaving California
- Russ Martin dead at age 60
- I-85 collapse in Atlanta
- The New and improved Dana Loesch
- Will Alex Jones inherit the Rush Limbaugh legacy?
- Who is Frank Keeton ?
- No need to lie
- Entercom/CBS running away from “radio”
- Tunein has legal issues
- Curtis Sliwa leaving WABC-AM in New York City
- Triton Digital is being assimilated
- The Smoking gun in Texas
- Rush Limbaugh dead at age 70
- Fred Stiening said James Golden talks about the day Rush broke the news he had cancer https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-rush-limbaugh-the-man-beh-81488209/
- Fred Stiening said Here is the local coverage of EMF moving to Tennessee http://www.williamsonherald.com/news/k-love-radio-parent-company-to-relocate-hq-to-williamson-county/article_0ae66bc4-b35c-11eb-8be6-c7a7d8a4c91f.html
- Fred Stiening said The CDC announced today that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks indoors or outdoors in groups of any size.
- prboylan said Governor Whitmer: “The beatings will continue until support for the Green New Deal improves!”
- Fred Stiening said We have a new candidate in the running, at least in the Northeast US Grace Curley was the producer for Howie Carr (pronounced How-ee Caw, if you pawk yaw caw in haavaad yawd) https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2021/03/12/grace-curley-show-adds-new-affili...
- Fred Stiening said Mike Huckabee’s investment in radio did not do well https://radioinsight.com/headlines/177606/educational-radio-foundation-of-east-texas-acquires-tyler-longview-cluster/ He and a partner bought 4 stations inTexas for $1.2 million in 2017, and u...
- Fred Stiening said Of the 4,512 licensed AM stations, at least 2,500 now have an FM translator
- Fred Stiening said If it were up to me, I would like to see Chris Plante fill the void. The more I see of Bongino, the less I like of him. Conservatives need to appeal to the swing voters. “Democrats bad” is not enough
- Fred Stiening said It looks like somebody after the fact connected my appointment account with the vaccinated database, so now I’m officially on the path to protection. You can never be too safe.
- Fred Stiening said Scooter McGee, one of the more interesting conspiracy hosts has “retired” from KFKA in Greeley Colorado and hangs out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/scooter.mcgee.9 His last archive show was November 30, 2019
- Fred Stiening said The CDC has gotten very aggressive in funding ads on radio, especially radio stations that are not targeting white people. As long as Louis Farrakhan is telling black people that the government run by Joe Biden wants to kill them using vaccines, they...
- Fred Stiening said Anytime you see Kaiser Permanente in the news, be aware they are extremely agenda driven. Their goal is to become the national health care provider for the entire country. After World war II ended, Kaiser needed to find a new business. They had been...
Category Archives: War and not War
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/553744/defcon-warning-upgraded-russia-nuke-threat Since DEFCON is highly classified, this report is just some guy living in his mom’s closet making shit up. Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!
Sputnik The test missile was launched from the Barents Sea (Near Norway) from a submarine to a target on the Kamchatka Peninsula near Alaska, a distance of about 3000 miles. The launch was from the Novomoskovsk, a Soviet era submarine … Continue reading
Russia is conducting a drill having 40 million people going to shelters built to survive a nuclear exchange with the United States. If one was expecting an actual nuclear exchange, that is exactly what you would do – except tell … Continue reading
This site is definitely not work friendly, unless your employer is OK with images of “moderate” Syrian children cutting off the head of a Syrian Army officer with a machete Al Masdar News The Syrian Army is now fully engaged … Continue reading
We have a new candidate for how – nuclear war between Pakistan and India. The Sun Kashmir is a god awful hellhole. It is disputed territory in between India and Pakistan, keeping in mind that before 1947, Pakistan was part … Continue reading
Congress is set to adjourn this week and not return until after the election. President Obama has officially vetoed the bill allowing lawsuits by families of 9/11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for its role in funding … Continue reading
Did you watch it? Any opinions? Vote Up +0 Vote Down -0You already voted!